Growing up I used to spend time in the summer at my Aunt and Cousin’s home in Toronto. My cousin would make these tasty chops and I have been making them for my Billet Sons ever since. I had to triple this recipe to feed my hungry gang as each boy would eat at least 2 Pork Chops. This casserole is very easy to make and delicious.
A Billet Mom’s “Creamy Baked Pork Chops” Ingredients
4 Pork Chops (about 1 pound)
1 – 10 ounce can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
1/4 to 1/3 cup water
A Billet Mom’s “Creamy Baked Pork Chops” Directions
- Sprinkle chops lightly with pepper. Brown pork chops on both sides in a large skillet. Put chops in casserole.
- Add soup and water to frying pan. Stir then pour over pork chops. Cover casserole.
- Place in 350º F. oven for approximately 45 minutes.
A Billet Mom’s Notes and Tips
- For a change use vegetable soup or garlic roasted vegetable soup instead of cream soup.
- Try it with cream of broccoli soup it is delicious.
- You can sprinkle with garlic powder or onion powder.
- Calories in Pork, Fresh, Loin, Sirloin (Chops), Boneless
- Nutritional Facts for Pork
- No More Dried Out Pork Chops Try This Method